What started out as a sweatshirt to gift to a few friends has turned into a little side project! RLS Threads is now live (fingers crossed I have everything set up correctly–online retail is not my background.) and for the next week you will be able to pre-order from four designs in the First RLS Threads Collection.
I thought it would be fun to create trendy gear financial professionals could wear to the office, at home, or out and about to share their pride in the work they do. I’m excited to roll this out because not only will you look good in your new gear, you’ll also be doing good–25% of all proceeds are going to be donated to financial literacy programs, and I plan on making updates throughout the year so supporters can see how much they have contributed to improve financial literacy!
A Few Important Notes
- RLS Threads will only be doing pre-orders for the shirts–there will be no inventory to manage, so if you want one of the shirts, you’ll have to order during the window.
- The First Collection will be available for order March 4th-March 9th.
- Since this is pre-order only, it will be a few weeks before you will receive your order, and I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with the process and when they will be shipping.
- There is a minimum amount of shirts that need to be ordered to be printed; if for some reason we do not hit this limit (which I doubt will happen), I will notify buyers of the shirt and issue refunds immediately. Again, I don’t anticipate this, but it is a possibility. If you want to avoid this, get your friends to buy one too!!!
- There may be some bumps along the way–although I’ve done my best to insure this is an extremely smooth process, this is my first run, so if there are any glitches, hiccups, etc. please forgive me in advance and know I’ll do everything I can to get your shirts printed and to you in a timely manner. I’m not nervous, but I know things never go as planned 🙂
- I know these are all advisor focused shirts, but future collections will expand to cover more financial professionals.
- Finally, I have plans for a spring/summer run, so there will be short-sleeve and possibly tanks to come as well.
Thanks for your support and happy shopping!
Disclaimer: Nothing on this blog should be considered advice, or recommendations. If you have questions pertaining to your individual situation you should consult your financial advisor. For all of the disclaimers, please see my disclaimers page.